Constituent Management System Evaluation and Execution
Our client’s Member Offices faced huge problems managing communications with their constituents. Their service requests are currently coming in through a multitude of mostly-informal channels, which are not linked to the official platform. These inconsistencies provide obstacles to their administrative office’s personnel when aiming to provide exemplary customer service. The client recently upgraded to a new S&RM solution that under-delivered its capabilities.
Ignyte led the federal governing body’s Administrative Officer’s effort to modernize its Constituent Management System (CMS) and create a greater user experience for its constituents. Our qualified team began by analyzing the current technological landscape of the organization to set a baseline standard. The team met with customers across the federal community and reviewed call logs and remedy support tickets to identify key customer issues from an IT and workflow perspective. Ignyte was tasked with taking this analysis to create an IT modernization roadmap that the CAO could use in selecting a path-forward for its CMS modernization program.
Key Accomplishments & Impact
The following are the key accomplishments and impact of our team’s solution and delivery:
- Conducted a comprehensive assessment of current systems and processes in MCLs, including use of Office 365 in their daily processes
- Identified improvements for future-state IT solutions
- Analyzed 40+ customer processes, identifying how they used Excel, Planner, and Teams in their day-to-day workflow
- Learned common pain points experienced when using existing tools
- Developed a comprehensive modernization roadmap and partnered with the multiple stakeholders across the federal organization's community to tailor the modernization roadmap to meet the unique needs of their operating environment
- Worked with stakeholders across the CAO including Enterprise Operations, IT Help Desk, Technology Partners, and end customers in MCLs to incorporate wider IT considerations in the roadmap to implement a new organization-wide CMS program
- Validated several CMS systems, including COTS, low-code, and homegrown systems, for incorporation into existing Member Office constituent engagement workflows
- Developed a fit-gap analysis, established requirements, and developed an IT modernization roadmap that allowed for greater constituent engagement with Member Offices